#1068 (ii)

Wake up in the morning with unexplainable feeling.
It was so real.
We meet and talk to each other.
I still remember how I can't stop smiling.
You save me and I've been protected.
That was the happiest moment.
Its been so long since the last time you come.
It just a dream that seem alive.

But

The more I think about it, the more I hurt.
Realising that nothing can probably happen.
There's no way we could be.
We are not in the parallel line.
we are walking towards an opposite way
where we couldn't have the same crossing point.

Thinking about this,
Lead to such unpleasant feels.
....

There are too much to be told.
But i keep it inside.
Only if you can read my mind so I don't have to spit it out.
It's tiring
I couldn't meet the exact words to describe all of this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

notepad, nota pelekat cinta kau 3

minimalis

change