#858

This is the journey of my life.
One day the storm will stop.
Everything will past.
I'll be okay,
right?

The sweetness of life will appear along the hardships.

One day, I'll move forward and forget everything that hurts.

One day, I'll be where I wish for so long and all this pain will gone.

I'll go to Japan, fullfill my dreams and forgetting you.

One day, I'll admit that this feelings was wrong, and such a mistake.

I'll get my feet on the ground and accept the reality.

I'll walk away from memories, enjoying the moment I live.

I'm sorry for being ridiculous.

I've been so wrong all this while.

I'll be gone.

I'll be okay. Yes I do.

Even if that makes me living not ordinary and normal life.
Even if that makes me be alone till the times end.
Even if that makes me be the worthless for everyone.
I'll be okay as long as I could find my self and be the one I want to.

I want to be free.
It's me who take things wrongly. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.
Thanks for being part of my story.
I know I don't deserve you. And I realise that you never thought that far too. I understand your intentions and I should react as normal as others. I'm sorry for the wrongdoing, for being pathetic.

Sorry for my bad.

Thanks for the lesson.
You had been the one that I looked up to in my dream and in my pray, but that's all for my wrong intentions and assumptions. You're good as someone I knew.

It's me. I'm sorry. It's all my fault. I failed to handle my self and being so annoying. Sorry...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

minimalis

change

notepad, nota pelekat cinta kau 3