#1081

You will never know when last is the last.

I'm having such hard time this year. 
It changed me a lot.
There's sometimes I ask who am I. 
She seems different.
Ive been struggling to wake up and alive not just living.
I feel that Ive been alone for so long. 
Which make loneliness  is who I am.
I meet remedies through songs and movie.
I can't read for quite sometimes. It tear me up.
So I looking for something else that can keep me accompany. Things that can help me not to forget how to laugh and what happy is like.
My weaknesses is I give my all to those and forget that there's a rain, it can't be bright sunny day for all the time.
It's weird to feel sorrow when someone who never know you exist left. 
But when you don't have much, someone could be means a lot.
I keep losing people that makes me stop to meet a new one. 
I can bear to be alone than to be left.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

notepad, nota pelekat cinta kau 3

minimalis

change