#1040

Suicide news always hit me hard.
I could feel the burden.
I feel sorry as someone had to give up on the most precious thing in life which is their own life.
It wasn't as easy as you just walk to the top of building and jump.
Or as easy as stand in the middle of busy road and then get hit.  Having belt around your neck, then hanging in the air. It is not just that.
It takes in a blink eyes to meet the end.
But a lot to starts and have a step towards.
I used to blame them for how easy to left everyone, I used to think how selfish they are.
But it is not the same anymore.
It was too hard for them. They have been on the edge for so long, then they fall unexpectedly. Sometimes, it's not they want to but that the only way they had.
No, I'm not talking about it is okay to do so. But think about it, we should open our eyes, open our heart, listen and reach those out.
Feeling helpless is not a choice. They knew how worse it could be, but they have tons reason for it. To leave and give up.
If I could tell, sometimes I feel like I'm here just because of the 'undone' thing that make me still hanging and surviving. Maybe we just have some luck.
It is hard. It can't be well explained in words. There is nothing could describe how it is, but to feel.
Death always makes me wonder about life.

Be nice people. We are not in the same shoes nor the same road.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

notepad, nota pelekat cinta kau 3

minimalis

change