#1012

Only if I can explain how it's like to be me. Having such battle with my inner demons. Will they understand what I choose to show.

At this time I miss him. I miss my friends. I miss my family. who I can't tell how it's like to stay fight alone .
How far I run, how hard I keep my self distracting. How tough the battle is.
It's hurt.

Only if they can understand as easy as they make an assumptions, I won't be struggle for this long.

I used to be alone and having thing at my pace. I hate to be forced. I'm not normal. Yes I'm not. And I hate to be like one. I want to be me. I want to have full control of myself. I just want to stop thinking about what should I do so I could pleased others.

My life is not as calm as you can see. My mind is like busiest road that you may afraid to cross.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

minimalis

notepad, nota pelekat cinta kau 3

change