#917

People will easily come to conclusion and labelled me as arrogant, egoistic, narcissistic and so on. Because the one that they judge is my appearance, how I react to them as how they approach me.

My past makes me how I am today. I'm having all my guts around as life had dragged me down too far in the pitfall.

I've been mentally bullied since I was 7 years old, which makes me struggling with all the emotion imbalance for 20 years now. And how do you expect from someone who raising up with the believe that she is not good enough, she is worst, she is incapable, and having mentally tortured for ages can be so capable to be 'NORMAL' as what you define it is.

I don't have to explain how I live my life as I've no intention to know yours. In life, the most important part is respect. Respect how others choose to live.

Could you imagine you are send to place that far from those you know, In the place that new and strange to you, alone and you have to struggle again on your own and you have nothing. You need to start everything from scratch. What would you do?

I've been here for years. I feel that I just kill my young age. I'm tired.
I'm tired of everything.
I'm tired of living and having tons of thinking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

minimalis

notepad, nota pelekat cinta kau 3

change